Erik Lamela

Heard Vieira was there recently to apparently watch him and Pjanic.

He is not good as he was on the beginning of the season though, without goals he was scoring earlier in the season he looked pretty average and quite selfish in few Roma games I watched recently.

No where near world class. If City get him he will go the way of Adam Johnson and Nasri.

These Italian clubs always find good south american talent , get them cheap , get a few good seasons out of them and sell them off with unbelievable profits

Alexis sanchez
Cavani
and this Eric Lamela , they got him pretty cheap from argentina, was it boca or river plate? i cant remmember

brotherblue said:
These Italian clubs always find good south american talent , get them cheap , get a few good seasons out of them and sell them off with unbelievable profits

Alexis sanchez
Cavani
and this Eric Lamela , they got him pretty cheap from argentina, was it boca or river plate? i cant remmember

River Plate, I fucking hope we get him in the summer.

brotherblue said:

Alexis sanchez
Cavani

If the British government did not have too much of an issue with work permits in this country for foreign players then I have no doubt some of these great promising talents from South America will be in the squads of Enlish teams.

Makes you wonder if there is any real point in having scouts in South America for youth players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.