Erikson & Five Live - are they talking crap again?

Pam

There's a bloke on Radio Five (some hack or other) who has just said the decision to sack Hughes had already been taken and our owners have a short list of 5 potential managers (including SGE!). All the usual suspects. I take it nobody else has heard this. These journo's say everything with such conviction. INK merchants extraordinaire.

But anyway, is this a new rumour or is he making it all up?

Depends who this 'hack' works for... I haven't heard this one before but it wouldn't suprise me if they had. Our owners must surely have a plan B if Hughes fails to deliver

yawn.jpg

If you look at it from outside, practically everybody thought that sacking Sven last year was stupid.

You have to remember that the ADUG have no experience of owning a PL club and they are therefore taking advice.

Now, from a neutral, objective standpoint, I actually think a lot of football knowledgeable people might take the view that bringing Sven back would be a good move. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if his name featured large on a list of possible future options that our owners are considering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.