Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, has it got to the stage where it looks like he's going to somewhere else and posters begin to say "he's not all that good and we didn't want him anyway"?

93% of BM fans want him, last time I looked. He's a phenomenal player, a generational talent, with all the leading club's in Europe queing up in the hope of signing him. Let's not try and do the usual cover up when we don't get a player. ;-)
What cover up?

I am just stating that after his first season at Chelsea he does not look at natural finisher, I would also add he looks to have a flaky confidence issue, not good for a striker, especially one who seems to miss a lot of chances.

If you could sort his finishing out and give him a touch of arrogance, he would be one hell of a player.

What cover up?

I am just stating that after his first season at Chelsea he does not look at natural finisher, I would also add he looks to have a flaky confidence issue, not good for a striker, especially one who seems to miss a lot of chances.

If you could sort his finishing out and give him a touch of arrogance, he would be one hell of a player.
Sorry thought you were talking about Haaland and we were starting to hear the usual "didn't want him he's not all that" comments, when players go to other clubs ;-)

Have to wonder if Dortmund and or Riola shelved plans for Haaland to move this summer when the Super League crashed…. The old guard were planning on a windfall courtesy of JP Morgan but without that there was never going to be an auction. Despite the media bullshit maybe City and Chelsea won’t go north of £100m so perhaps it suits Dortmund and Riola to wait until next summer - Riola gets a much bigger fee and Dortmund perhaps think CL qualification is a bigger priority.

Have to wonder if Dortmund and or Riola shelved plans for Haaland to move this summer when the Super League crashed…. The old guard were planning on a windfall courtesy of JP Morgan but without that there was never going to be an auction. Despite the media bullshit maybe City and Chelsea won’t go north of £100m so perhaps it suits Dortmund and Riola to wait until next summer - Riola gets a much bigger fee and Dortmund perhaps think CL qualification is a bigger priority.
Selling Sancho gives them cash to strengthen also.

Dortmund will be fine for CL qualification, Frankfurt have already sold Andre Silva.

Clearly the market isn't there for Haaland that Raiola thought there might be. Next summer Madrid will be going for Mbappe, Barca will still be fucked, Inter and Juve aren't an option and it could only be us, rags and chelsea again who will be in the market for Haaland.

Raiola probably wanted a big world cup from him also but if Norway end up boycotting the tournament he will be fuming.

haaland will end up at the rentboys whorehouse.....werner will be sacrificed to pay for the nordic prince....pep will turn werner into a beast....he is fast as fuck....he has had a year to settle in the uk.....if he could replicate his goal scoring feats from the bundersleague i think he would suit us down to the ground and we wouldnt have to pay silly money like we would for kane etc.....

No problem.

I would break the bank for Haaland, no guarantee he would be the man, but I would have him any day over Kane.
Me too. Would no doubt blossom even further under Pep's tutelage, and fed from the likes of Gundog, Kev, Phil, Raheem, 'n Mahrez he'd score a shedful. 'Arry would score a shedful but a much smaller shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.