Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not getting Haaland ffs.

We had a limit with the price with Kane. We tried to haggle over the price with Ronaldo.

We're not paying the extortionate fee and then all the agent and father fees on top of that.
I'm far from convinced myself,but not because of the one size fits all logic you describe.
The three players have very differing values and they bring very different qualities.Paying 150m for Kane is not comparable to paying 150m for Haaland,certainly not as far as the marathon is concerned.

As for Ronaldo,fucking hell....of course we objected to his demands.

Because we never do? Doesn’t sound like a good enough reason. Like I said, just because something never happened, it doesn’t mean it never will. This window shows that
Yeah Gus normally I'd be explaining to you how things work at City but this window has thrown me off kilter so much that even the craziest ideas could be totally true for all I know. And your ideas aren't exactly crazy.

There is really v little incentive for Haaland to move this season, even if anyone could offer enough cash to tempt BVB - the lower, fixed fee next year means the competition will revolve around personal terms. Unless he's desperate to move on - and he doesn't seem to be - why would he tie himself into a long term deal at lower wages this year than he can get next season? I'd be amazed if anything happened with him this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.