Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on that interview question and answer, Dortmund are pushing him to make a move (stay or go) but he just wants to focus on playing football and make the decision later, now being forced to make a decision.

Because that's the biggest obstacle Madrid have. Trying to cram both guys in, who want to be leaders of their next clubs, in the same summer.
If anything, Real Madrid will now have to pay a fee for mbappe making it harder for them to go for Haaland too

If anything, Real Madrid will now have to pay a fee for mbappe making it harder for them to go for Haaland too
Why would they have to pay a fee...? Mbappe isn't signing a contract with PSG after what transpired in the summer.

Why would they have to pay a fee...? Mbappe isn't signing a contract with PSG after what transpired in the summer.
If reports are true that Mbappe is signing a short term deal with PSG, if Madrid want to sign him this summer, they’ll have to pay a fee. Obvs depends on if the contract stuff is true

I’m Swedish and understand Norwegian. Based on that interview I would say that he is definitely leaving BvB and that he has already made up his mind about where he is going to go. It’s just a matter of announcing it and BvB want it done sooner rather than later whereas Haaland has wanted to show respect towards the club and that is why he has kept quiet. That is just my interpretation though.

He also says that things will have to happen soon as BvB are putting pressure on him. So this shouldn’t drag hopefully. Can’t see this going into a bidding war in the summer where we end up being without a striker again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.