Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bvb fan page saying he's got a suspected left abducter muscle tear, saying he continues to pick up lower body soft tissue injuries. Length of time he's out they don't know due to needing a follow up.

He's already missed 22 games for BVB in the last 18 months before this injury.

Bit of a worry
Vlahovic hasn’t had a single injury by comparison.

Major worry. A big fella like him whose explosive power is a large part of his game, suffering from lower body soft tissue issues, not good.

Could be enough to scupper our interest.

His injury history looks worrying. Plus this new one which started with him going down with pain in his knee he played on then asked to come off, Full injury report Dortmund are expecting monday. But it’s either a knee injury or Hip flexor again.

21/22Problems with the hip flexorOct 22, 2021Nov 25, 202134 days7Borussia Dortmund
21/22Muscular problemsSep 24, 2021Oct 12, 202118 days3Borussia Dortmund
20/21KnockMay 7, 2021May 10, 20213 days1Borussia Dortmund
20/21Muscular problemsApr 29, 2021May 3, 20214 days1Borussia Dortmund
20/21Torn Muscle FibreDec 1, 2020Dec 28, 202027 days7Borussia Dortmund
20/21Knee ProblemsOct 30, 2020Nov 1, 20202 days1Borussia Dortmund
19/20Knee ProblemsMay 27, 2020Jun 7, 202011 days2Borussia Dortmund

I just don't get the lure of the Spanish League to these younger players, apart from maybe:

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.
3. Worldwide appeal of Barca and Real.
4. Genuine tilt at Balon D'Or.
5. If you're a forward you're going to bag a fucking shit load of goals.
6. Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous wages - I know they can earn a wedge over here, but my God the money Barca and Madrid have been paying their top players is just fucking staggering.

So, why go there......

I just don't get the lure of the Spanish League to these younger players, apart from maybe:

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.
6. Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous wages - I know they can earn a wedge over here, but my God the money Barca and Madrid have been paying their top players is just fucking staggering.

So, why go there......
Haha it’s a head scratcher all right ;)

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.

So, why go there......
Yeah … but apart from that!?!?

All this shite about players preferring spain lol...judging from the barca/real wage bills they simply prefer more cash.

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.

So, why go there......
7. The women

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.

So, why go there......
It’s because it’s Real Madrid and nothing else

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.

So, why go there......
Stop talking in a sensible and rational way, it's not allowed on here, living and working in East Manchester is far more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.