Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily
Fair point.

It does however seem likely that Pep will move on.

Regardless - City aren't going to divulge Pep's plans to Haaland. I suppose, if Haaland isn't interested only in making as much money as he can - then he'd ask a hypothetical question - along the lines of, "What if Pep leaves in the next year or two? What direction would City take? What sort of manager would City be interested in if this transpired? Name one or two such managers."

I'll let you in on a little secret. Every manager will move on eventually. Why is it always Pep to be next, or very, very soon. Klipperty is never going to move because it's Liverpool and his middle name is Methusala

With Tolmie saying that they are angry and upset about the release clause. I don’t think Haaland wants to spend 6 to 8 years at Madrid, if he does like the premier league and also likes Zlatans career path. Maybe he wants to do 4 to 5 years in Spain then come to England he’d be 25 a lot more experienced to put up with the physicality and schedule.

That massive release clause would stop him from doing that. I think he will go Madrid but the release clause will decrease each year to something affordable.

So that when he’s done / bored of Spain he can leave without Madrid holding him against his will. Now Perez who is a egotistical dick, is probably against that as he thinks Madrid is the final destination for a player. That’s why he Probably wants a massive release clause in Haalands contract. Which I’m guessing is pissing Mino, his father and Haaland off as that stops any way for Haaland to leave.

The problem with the above is City and Pep want a striker now. Maybe we do a stop gap signing for now. A player that can come in for 3 years leave then we would be right in the fight for Haaland, once he feels ready to come to the prem. We know he loves the premier league from interview clips. The question is would City wait.

Just listened to his interview on Sky, comes across quite well saying he wants to improve on all aspects of his game, finishing, become faster and most importantly to him not be injured as much. He has already missed 10 games this season which is obviously a concern for him.

Pinpoints English fans as making the game feel ‘alive’ because of German games being without fans. Obviously not much in that comment but can imagine he’s watched a lot of our games.

Also, would him being able to speak fluent English make an impact in his decision? Presuming he doesn’t speak fluent Spanish that is.

Pinpoints English fans as making the game feel ‘alive’ because of German games being without fans. Obviously not much in that comment but can imagine he’s watched a lot of our games.

Also, would him being able to speak fluent English make an impact in his decision? Presuming he doesn’t speak fluent Spanish that is.

Favourite drink is a Pina Colada? Time to bring our cocktail based 3rd kit back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.