Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like us to give a chance to Delap and see what he can do.

So would I, but I wouldn`t want to miss out on a generational talent just in the hope that Delap will be a future world beater. Hopefully we can get Haaland and Delap still gets a chance one way or other to show what he`s got.

So would I, but I wouldn`t want to miss out on a generational talent just in the hope that Delap will be a future world beater. Hopefully we can get Haaland and Delap still gets a chance one way or other to show what he`s got.
If Haaland comes to us then it will no doubt be another tweak to the way we play. That will give Delap more opportunity to fulfill that role when Haaland is not available rested or otherwise

Given the number of games we play, he is more likely to get more games than at present. I don’t think we will see the false 9 being the most used formation next season

Do you guys honestly think this Haaland to Barca stuff is even plausible?
I don’t think you can ever fully discount Barca somehow putting a large financial package together (it was La Liga as opposed to Barca that stopped the package to Messi).

That said they are far from guaranteed CL football and could be seen as a risk.

I think Real and less so but wouldn’t discount PSG (despite what others think, they do know how to get a deal done and would contribute to the insane goal stats, guarantee trophies and provide a high chance of CL success).

These are our main competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.