Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
jack1.gif

Whether we like it or not winning the champions league will take us to the next step of being one of the elites of world football . If if it was me it would be the premier league all day long bug the sheik wilk want the big one . We all say that the premier league is the one but at the top they want the champions league and this would have been relayed to pep .
I think todays presser Pep let slip.
"It was the reason they seduced me here, they didn't want to win one thing, they want to be there or there abouts on everything every season, no one has ever said we want to win the champions league"

"It was the reason they seduced me here, they didn't want to win one thing, they want to be there or there abouts on everything every season, no one has ever said we want to win the champions league"
They do but they he champs league is the holy grail. Tbh I wish it would go back to normal he old format of only champions qualifying for it because how often does a champion actually win the bloody thing .

Never wanted to win the cham league anyway.

They do but they he champs league is the holy grail. Tbh I wish it would go back to normal he old format of only champions qualifying for it because how often does a champion actually win the bloody thing .
Of course they’d like to win it at some point but nothing they have ever said has suggested it’s the be all and end all, or that it’s more important than the league . In fact I suspect they are fairly happy with finals and semi finals as they assume at some point we’ll win one.
The only place I see anyone say he was brought in to win the C/L above all else is in the media and sometimes repeated in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.