Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is too old, injury prone, and has no resale value and Haaland is a generational talent who will be the next Messi/Ronaldo in alot of opinions on here.
If our useless no fuck all manager isn't sacked for even suggesting choosing Kane of the two then something must be seriously wrong...................OR just maybe our manager wouldn't be wrong if that's his opinion, and the Haaland fanboys actually don't know as much about football as he does ;)
I couldn't care less between them tbh, I'll trust club, if they'd listened to me years ago we wouldn't have gone near Fern....luckily it was their decision and not mine ;)

I'm completely convinced that our priority, and the only transfer currently being worked on, is Kane. I've had it from most of the lads who cover the club, and I've had it from the only person I know who actually knows and speaks to Pep. Appreciate that that's not what a lot of people want to hear, but it's also not something I'm going to lie about as I don't really want the headache.

Whatever happens I'm more than convinced we'll have an incredible number 9 by the time the window closes and in many respects that's the only thing that matters to me.

I think the agents fee put the shitters on Haaland

Kanes agent is his brother I believe so that shouldn’t be the same issue.

The Haaland deal makes so much sense in so many different ways that I have to assume there's a major stumbling block outside of the public domain. Maybe we feel like he's not that arsed about coming here, compared to Kane who is practically begging, very publicly, to get the deal done. Feels like that's the sort of thing that tips the balance for us as a club, rightly or wrongly.

My gut is that we end up with Kane, Chelsea end up with Lukaku (despite his recent comments) and Haaland does another year at Dortmund. Just can't see Chelsea blowing 200m including agent fees, plus 350k a week. That money could probably buy Lukaku and Rice.

Agree with most of that, other than the perception that Kane is begging to come while Haaland doesn't want to. They gave a very similar interview with very similar generic claims, both want to 'be the best they can be' and 'win things'. Both have alao said they want to play in the PL. It is just that we then choose to take that from Kane as wanting to come here and nowhere else, and from Haaland that he wants to go anywhere else.

We seemed to go completely cold on Haaland as soon as that Spanish trip show happened.

I wonder if Pep was just like ‘fuck that’.

Entirely possible.

There was nothing that solid that we were in for him though, and there is similarly nothing solid now that we are not. We are reading a lot into very little

All of them bar Glenavon and City, so ten clubs in all: Club Brugge, Genk, Hibernian, Laç, Lazio, Liverpool, Napoli, Paris, Sevilla and Zenit. Eight of his goals have come against Belgian opposition.

look at all them European giants ffs.

Four goals and an assist in his last three games against Bayern Munich, the team who had just won the Champions League at a canter and comfortably the best team in his league.

You can carry on like his consistency is a negative, I'm not arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.