Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only concern is he won''t have a partner up front, Son is different gravy to Sterling and knows how to put away chances. That assist tally will be half with Sterling playing alongside him. Sorry in wrong thread.

Last season Son scored 17 league goals, his best ever Premier League tally. Sterling equalled or bettered that in three of the last four seasons (18 in 17/18, 17 in 18/19, 20 in 19/20).

Sterling also did it in ~500 fewer minutes per season, equally about 5.5 full games that Son had to reach the same number.

According to Bild,Bayern offering £90m.
I'd be embarrassed as a Dortmund fan at how easily my club bows and gives in to their supposed main rivals.

You'd think the only way Haaland could get to Bayern is via the release clause but here they are apparently bidding for him.

We won’t bid for haaland as It looks he doesn’t want to come to city . I think a deal with Real Madrid has been done privately and he will stay at Dortmund a year . I know we keep talking him up saying he is the future but if he doesn’t want us then there’s nothing we can do about it

We won’t bid for haaland as It looks he doesn’t want to come to city . I think a deal with Real Madrid has been done privately and he will stay at Dortmund a year . I know we keep talking him up saying he is the future but if he doesn’t want us then there’s nothing we can do about it
What makes you think he doesn’t want us?
I’m not saying he does but why did his team bother speaking to us if he really didn’t want to come?
I’d say the fee, wages and commission is more likely the reason we ain’t interested right now.

It’s my take on it, I have no doubt we’d be in for him if we got an inkling he’s interested. Sadly between himself, his agent and good old Alfie they seemingly want other options. We don’t mess about if we know a player isn’t playing ball, that’s why I don’t think anything is coming out about us going for him.

What makes you think he doesn’t want us?
I’m not saying he does but why did his team bother speaking to us if he really didn’t want to come?
I’d say the fee, wages and commission is more likely the reason we ain’t interested right now.

When did his team speak to us? Also who's to say if the did it was out of politeness.

I think he'd be great for us, just not sure he wants us. I would have thought that tw@ of an agent would be auctioning off via the media.

When did his team speak to us? Also who's to say if the did it was out of politeness.

I think he'd be great for us, just not sure he wants us. I would have thought that tw@ of an agent would be auctioning off via the media.
Thought we spoke to him when daddy and agent cuntybollocks did their European tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.