Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on City, let’s go for this lad! We’ve all wanted him for a while now, the CL ties with Dortmund was a teaser, him and Foden having a good chat after the game, him dropping compliments about de Bruyne and City, the sky blue bag, the family connection with Alfie…

Come on City, let’s go for this lad! We’ve all wanted him for a while now, the CL ties with Bayern was a teaser, him and Foden having a good chat after the game, him dropping compliments about de Bruyne and City, the sky blue bag, the family connection with Alfie…
Not forgetting Agent Mahrez on the case too.
Do it.

Come on City, let’s go for this lad! We’ve all wanted him for a while now, the CL ties with Dortmund was a teaser, him and Foden having a good chat after the game, him dropping compliments about de Bruyne and City, the sky blue bag, the family connection with Alfie…
He got loads of shit on here after our games against Dortmund. It’s why I can’t take many posts seriously at the minute, whilst not scoring I thought he played really well. Held the ball up very well, rarely lost it and got an assist too. He didn’t score so the dumb dumbs didn’t rate him. I’m heavy on Kane but would happily have Haaland. Faster than he looks too

He got loads of shit on here after our games against Dortmund. It’s why I can’t take many posts seriously at the minute, whilst not scoring I thought he played really well. Held the ball up very well, rarely lost it and got an assist too. He didn’t score so the dumb dumbs didn’t rate him. I’m heavy on Kane but would happily have Haaland. Faster than he looks too
He didn't get "loads of shit" on here, he had a quiet game by his standards, just like Mbappe did also against one of the best teams in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.