Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forgive Txiki, Omar and Ferran if they turn that deal down, outside of Raiola's payment (which we can pay him outside the club) that's a perfectly reasonable price
We can't pay an agent fee outside the club.

In 2019 they sold Hazard for €150,000,000 and raised a further £50m on top of that. Last year they raised £100m through selling Morata + academy products.

This summer they've already made £55m from selling academy players.
Got to give them credit Chelsea have a a fantastic business team. They've always been able to sell players for good money. Can't remember the last time we sold a player at a good price. Haaland will be a comfortable purchase for them.

Got to give them credit Chelsea have a a fantastic business team. They've always been able to sell players for good money. Can't remember the last time we sold a player at a good price. Haaland will be a comfortable purchase for them.
The threat of a horse’s head in the bed/Polonium attack always helps speed up a difficult negotiation process

'Never forgive' loooool.

This is the regime that's delivered the best period in 125 years of club history.
Totally agree Dobs
Some so called fans need to give their Fkin heads a wobble!
I for one still vividly remember the away days at Luton, Gillingham, Wycombe, Chesterfield etc etc
Even thinking about criticizing the present regime is beyond comprehension, after everything they’ve delivered us!
“Entitled”…. springs to mind !!
“Raggish” …. Also springs to mind!!!

I will never forgive Txiki, Omar and Ferran if they turn that deal down, outside of Raiola's payment (which we can pay him outside the club) that's a perfectly reasonable price
Complete and utter bell end!
Words fail me on how crass this is from a co-called fellow blue!
Get a grip ……. Or drift off to The Swamp with all the other entitled idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.