Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forgive Txiki, Omar and Ferran if they turn that deal down, outside of Raiola's payment (which we can pay him outside the club) that's a perfectly reasonable price
I too would love to sign Haaland - but this is an obviously difficult negotiation for numerous reasons.

I trust our management to come to the correct decision.

I will never forgive Txiki, Omar and Ferran if they turn that deal down, outside of Raiola's payment (which we can pay him outside the club) that's a perfectly reasonable price
Chelsea are funded by Abramovic. It's up to him what he underwrites. City don't operate like that contrary to what most journalists might think.

Chelsea are funded by Abramovic. It's up to him what he underwrites. City don't operate like that contrary to what most journalists might think.
So you are saying Chelsea have broken ffp? They are comitting fraud?

Not looking for an argument but

Chelsea have posted a profit worth £32.5 million [$44.4 million] during the financial year ended June 30, 2020. ..

The only difference from HRH to Abramovic, is the money Roman has put in is a loan.

So Chelsea are seemingly going after Lukaku now. Seems pretty obvious to me he has made it clear what he wants to do and it doesn't involve us or Chelsea. Rags or Bayern I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.