Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love our board, I love our chairman and the way we're ran. Wouldn't change any of 'em.

But you'll forgive me if for this week alone, I feel like Txiki is going to find a way to let Torres leave on a free and ends up buying a tube of barbeque Pringles that he found out had a release clause to play up front for us next year.

This window is done! Funny thing is we only needed a left back and a forward but we got Grealish instead (least positional priority signing we could have got)

Maybe it'll turn out a blessing in disguise if Delap gets given a few games and does alright.

Forget Haaland it ain't happening until.next year and that's if we aren't gazumped yet again!

In Pep we trust

The thing is I want city to sign the best young players in the world at the start. Ie Haaland . Actually embarrassed so many on here wanted Ronaldo and I said it on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.