Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
dortmund are going to sign chelsea's Callum hudson-Odoi

Something to keep an eye on
They got rid of sancho, they will get Hudson odoi cheap enough to give him a couple of years against average opposition making him look better than he actually is then sell him for a big profit

Decent signing for them.
Gets to play every week.
Correct, against average opposition making him look better,then some one from England with buy him for twice as much as he is worth, Dortmund are doing this more and more, buying promising English footballers knowing they will make huge profit when they sell back to English clubs

I think obviously Levy priced kane out of a deal, I mean if he ever picked up the phone to us that was.
It isn't rocket science that if we are willing to go big or was willing to go big then going for someone younger has to be the correct option.
I'd offer Dortmund double his release clause which will be what, over £150m, because come the end of next season when his release clause kicks in they'll be kicking themselves.

I see it as there are two, young centre forwards out there wanting a new adventure and eager to get up the ladder.

We got the money to do it, just fucking go for it.
Absofuckenloutely

We should buy him now for gazillions. Between the next variant of COVID and climate change we aren't going to be around much longer anyway. I'll start by spending all my life savings on a gaudy watch.
Given the amount of recycling on this thread we should be ok..

for me out of the major signings (which i count 37) - not including the ones that would never play for us and are just being bought to be farmed out - I think there have been about 18 of those who have been an unqualifed success.

Dias, Laporte, Walker B.Silva, Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Sane, Jesus, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Willy C, Steffan, KDB, Sterling. Ottomendi, Lampard, Sagna

Now some would argue Mahrez - last season he was very good...but prior to that he wasnt....if he has another good season then he goes on the success list for me...likewise some would argue B.silva hasnt been ........but its all just opinions.....Some may say that Jesus has been a success BUT not in the way intended....he was brought as the successor to Kun (he wont ever be that as he aint good enough in that respect) but in his overall value to the team (and not as a goal scorer). - he has been imho a success.
I normally like your posts but that sypnosis is ridiculous, Silva, Mahrez and Jesus have all been a huge success. Transfer fee for Jesus was also very low considering he is Brazil number 9

Show some respect. He won us titles and was literally outstanding during the centurions season when he was recognised as the best CB in the league that year. His trophy haul with us was superb.
If we're talking about Otamendi he was a brilliant signing but with the new laws this season his tackling would see reds. At the time though he was incredible

the buyout clause next summer is to late for manchester city.. everybody will be in for him with a bidding war on wages if man city don't do something about it now

am at the point of fuck it pay whatever £200milion just get the lad and you get 10 years worth and not a quick fix
the lad is the best out there and a beast and with a touch of a angel.. its a no brainer with his links to city
Bang on the money mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.