Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be something in it for Dortmund though
Yeah they get 150m and a very good youth prospect for a season whilst they look for a more suitable replacement. I think it's a good idea and I can't see Liam saying no because Dortmund have an excellent reputation regarding youth development. It's better than going on loan in England.

I normally like your posts but that sypnosis is ridiculous, Silva, Mahrez and Jesus have all been a huge success. Transfer fee for Jesus was also very low considering he is Brazil number 9
I said Silba was a succes, but I dont think everyone would agree.
I also said Jesus was....but just not in the way intended ( ie as kuns replacement)
Mahrez decides opinion amongst fans...last season you could argue he was player of the season.....prior to that he was hit and miss at best. If he continues his form from last season instead of going disappearing in the night games like he did prior to that then I would agree he has been successful. I'd say that we need a fit and fighting Mahrez more than ever this season

I can definitely see Haaland in this team. It's made for him in footballing terms. French league is so damn dead and uninspiring. They'd need a few more rich guys buying clubs to make it truly exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.