Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What better way for a son to avenge the crippling of his dad by joining us and torturing the rags for years as payback for their vile behaviour that day and every day before and after.
Haaland.jpg
You couldn't possibly consider signing for the club and fans that did this to your dad could you , could you ?

Not to mention a lucrative subsequent gig in punditry.

Such are the standards in today’s sporting media.
What Keane did was the move of a complete shithouse. He had every opportunity to front Haaland off the pitch, but chose the snidey backstabbing woman option. Keane was a disgrace that day, & this heinous act showed what the majority attending Old Toilet are truly like.... :-(

If you were at that match and watched the lack of reaction of OUR players, you would understand.

Our players were a disgrace that day.
What I'm saying has nothing to do with that, neither has the fact Alf was never the most popular player for us, he could have been wearing ANY shirt that day, I'm speaking specifically about a son, seeing his father treated like that, with an opposition player standing over him and screaming having gone to do him, the fans rejoicing in it (and still do), sorry if you could, but I never could play for that club, or those fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.