Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being disappointed is part of being a fan, either getting hyped for a match or a transfer. I can’t imagine anything can top my disappointment from that UCL final. ITK’s share what they know, but facts aren’t facts until they are. That sometimes things don’t come to fruition doesn’t mean they were wrong. And it is perfectly possible to distinguish people who actually know what they’re talking about, know people and have reliable sources, from those lost desperate for relevance. It’s not true that the club doesn’t communicate about transfers; it has its ways of making it known when they’re not interested in someone, or out of the running, especially when there is speculation mounting and they feel something should be clarified.
Yes I still feel a little raw about that champions league final too. I know it can happen in one off games but I do feel it was such a missed opportunity. I do hope we are talking to Haaland's crew though.

These little rumours are getting more frequent now. There was nothing in the summer. I’m starting to think we are at least considering this or it’s a possible option. That’s all we can hope.
The rumors were also constant this year until like April when everything shut down.

Can see another Ronaldo/Sanchez etc coming from a mile with this transfer.
Raiola will make absolutely sure every last penny is going to be milked and we will opt out somewhere near the end.

I would have said Rags but I highly doubt he moves there with Ronaldo playing as 9. They arn't playing together in the XI and none of them are going to benched. The Cavani contract is/was interesting (expires summer), they must have planned on Haaland then, but then got fucked by our approach of Ronaldo.
Chelsea is also out because of Lukaku. Not many clubs to go to. I can only see Bayern, us and Madrid (maybe Pool if they can afford him).

austin-powers-come-here.gif

Bit fucking early to be getting excited by twitter rumours. I've only just got over the Kane / Messi fiascos of the last window to even start taking anything seriously for next summer. All it needs now is a JT video and we'll all be flapping.

Think all the signs are looking good now and I think he will also sign in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.