Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't unthinkable he would go to PSG now, score against farmers in bug numbers, for big money, while playing with messi in his last years and focusing on CL. With still his best years ahead of him to move to the PL, or la liga.
It’s not unthinkable but I’d bet money he doesn’t end up there. It’s too early for him to go to the cemetery of football. It makes more sense that Lewandowski goes there, for instance.

A psychologist could explain how our fans are so quick to think he would go anywhere but here, though... lol

It isn't unthinkable he would go to PSG now, score against farmers in bug numbers, for big money, while playing with messi in his last years and focusing on CL. With still his best years ahead of him to move to the PL, or la liga.
I mean if I were him I wouldnt think like that at all, he will be 22 already next summer. Nothing is guaranteed in life, a nasty injury could take u out of the top like that and screw your whole career up, for example. He knows how his dad's injury finished his career.
If I were him i'd enjoy the best years of my career in a top level league playing with the best and against the best. PSG sounds more like a team you'd join after you done it in bigger leagues getting a fat check playing against farmer league teams at the end of your career.
Theres a reason Mbappe wants to leave, he could stay and become the best paid football player in the world and play with Messi and Neymar but he wants to spend the best years of his career in a more competitive league.

Last edited:
Bayern will rinse someone for lewandowski and then buy their upgrade with the proceeds.
Our fans are complicated. They think Haaland wouldn’t end up here but would at Bayern when Lewandowski’s weekly wages are lower than KdB’s. That is why Bayern has already leaked to their mouthpieces that they aren’t going to do it. This has already come from the horse’s mouth, it’s not hard

Psg will probably outbid anyone , Real included. Only hope is that Haaland doesn't want to join a shit league where the only interesting part of the season is the CL games. Messi is 34 , he alreasy set his legacy, but Haaland is 21 ffs, he needs to play in the PL or at least La Liga.

Paris have shot themselves in the foot already.

The way they refused to countenance any bid for Mbappe, would surely have made many top players think twice about signing a long term agreement with them.

Unless Paris are crazy enough to offer him a three year deal and agree to let him walk for free at the end, I don't see Raiola wanting to wait another six years for chasing in again.

Paris have shot themselves in the foot already.

The way they refused to countenance any bid for Mbappe, would surely have made many top players think twice about signing a long term agreement with them.

Unless Paris are crazy enough to offer him a three year deal and agree to let him walk for free at the end, I don't see Raiola wanting to wait another six years for chasing in again.
Of course in football people can easily overcome this stuff, but the way the entire PSG squad (except Cavani) mocked and personally targeted Haaland after their UCL clash (Neymar was the one leading this) two seasons ago must still stink for him. Among the sporting reason and what you mentioned, I can’t imagine he would choose them for this personal reason as well

Of course in football people can easily overcome this stuff, but the way the entire PSG squad (except Cavani) mocked and personally targeted Haaland after their UCL clash (Neymar was the one leading this) two seasons ago must still stink for him. Among the sporting reason and what you mentioned, I can’t imagine he would choose them for this personal reason as well

I remember this too. There is the small matter of Mino, who I have had previous dealings with through Balotelli and my bother.

This guy does not miss a trick and my only 'slight' concern is what he will have undoubtedly said to Paris when setting up the Donnarumma deal.

Other than that, I don't see too many genuine rivals for his signature.

With another year of a financial downturn and inflation knocking on the door, I put City in a circle of four along with Madrid (simply because it's them), United (trying their luck having removed Pogba and Cavani from their wage bill/irrespective of why Haaland would want to share space with fake Ronaldo), and Paris, just to try and fill the void of Mbappe.

It’s not unthinkable but I’d bet money he doesn’t end up there. It’s too early for him to go to the cemetery of football. It makes more sense that Lewandowski goes there, for instance.

A psychologist could explain how our fans are so quick to think he would go anywhere but here, though... lol
I think there is a real chance he could go to Madrid though...still think Raiola and City don't deal with each other.
In Manchester, Rags are happy to give Raiola whatever he wants, not City. Therefore me thinks Madrid has a good shout. Sooner or later they will have to replace Benzema.
I want Haaland in our team, don't get me wrong but it's not a clear path Imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.