Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if I were him I wouldnt think like that at all, he will be 22 already next summer. Nothing is guaranteed in life, a nasty injury could take u out of the top like that and screw your whole career up, for example. He knows how his dad's injury finished his career.
If I were him i'd enjoy the best years of my career in a top level league playing with the best and against the best. PSG sounds more like a team you'd join after you done it in bigger leagues getting a fat check playing against farmer league teams at the end of your career.
Theres a reason Mbappe wants to leave, he could stay and become the best paid football player in the world and play with Messi and Neymar but he wants to spend the best years of his career in a more competitive league.

I agree, but mbappe went there young. As did quite a few young players that could have gone to other top clubs.

Im not saying he is more likely to go there than here, I'm not saying he is even 'likely' to go there. Purely, that it isn't that impossible. And that it is naive to rule out PSG, just as it is Real Madrid for example.

Paris have shot themselves in the foot already.

The way they refused to countenance any bid for Mbappe, would surely have made many top players think twice about signing a long term agreement with them.

Unless Paris are crazy enough to offer him a three year deal and agree to let him walk for free at the end, I don't see Raiola wanting to wait another six years for chasing in again.

PSG are indeed crazy man, when they decide they want something, zero fucks get given.

The point is Haaland won't want Dortmund getting money that could be going to him
I understand what u mean. But I'm pretty sure the Haaland camp will make sure their financial demands are also being met while Dortmund gets their 130 mil. That's the whole reason ppl were saying that buying Haaland even at his release clause price would cost clubs a total of around +120 mil.
So either way, the Haaland camp will give zero sh*ts abt what Dortmund get, instead they'll persuade clubs to meet their demands.

holy shit, just when you thought people learned their lesson of posting tweets from chancers last summer

Here is the piece of salt I'll have with that.

XoF1Rm34mOQNs8BnGFzMUqDQJ51DKryt83bYIGsjNKA.jpg
Haha that's exactly the piece of salt you need for these City rumors lmaoo

It’s not unthinkable but I’d bet money he doesn’t end up there. It’s too early for him to go to the cemetery of football. It makes more sense that Lewandowski goes there, for instance.

A psychologist could explain how our fans are so quick to think he would go anywhere but here, though... lol
I’ll give you one thing, you don’t budge on your opinion. However you need to be careful you don’t bend the narrative to match your hopes. I can see some of your points but some are a bit fanciful. I hope you are right with your analysis but to be so sure that he’s coming is a little optimistic.

The way they refused to countenance any bid for Mbappe, would surely have made many top players think twice about signing a long term agreement with them.
You know more than me admittedly about how this works but I don't think that'd be a factor.

I mean players should know that Tottenham is something of a black hole as far as one's future is concerned but they still join/extend contracts.

I just think that if PSG make the biggest and/or best move and offer for Haaland then he'd look past what they did with Mbappé. Plus they have Neymar and Messi which is as creative a pair a striker could ever ask for.

I'm hopeful that the fact they're in a comparatively weak league is what deters him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.