Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely hate these “likkle city” posts. It’s like they are from blues who have become so brow beaten by United and Liverpool fans that they have come to believe the bullshit themselves. I sort of hate that about our club: many of our most long serving fans suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome and are the most out of touch.
No, it's just I can go through player after player which we've been excited about since the take over who haven't come to us.

It's not 'likkle city syndrome' it's a simple fact.

What I love about city is every fan is entitled to his opinion, I love our typical city attitude, it shows knowledge as does the little city attitude, it’s from the memory banks of time served blues. What I hate is fans who think their more entitled not to hear these views, coz in fact that’s what and where we come from and was the norm for many a year.
I get what your saying, there the views of fans from a bad era of the clubs history but I disagree it’s where we came from bit. As far a sim concerned we’ve always been a top 5 club.

One concern over the potential signing of Haaland ( or any top player ) is that whilst City are undoubtedly currently the best team in the PL and certainly one of the best in Europe…..a lot of this is down to our manager….who isn’t around for much longer.

so would a top player be concerned that he is joining a team that is going to have a change in manager ( and all that goes with that ) 12 /18 months after said player signs ?

Reactions: jrb
One concern over the potential signing of Haaland ( or any top player ) is that whilst City are undoubtedly currently the best team in the PL and certainly one of the best in Europe…..a lot of this is down to our manager….who isn’t around for much longer.

so would a top player be concerned that he is joining a team that is going to have a change in manager ( and all that goes with that ) 12 /18 months after said player signs ?
Who said he’s not around for much longer,pep said if the owners want him to stay he will stay,me personally I think he will go when he’s 55

i'm hearing the name "harry kane" a bit too much for me to feel comfortable. drop it lads. not only is he not for sale, he's finished. stop chasing this stupid and pointless goose hunt and get serious

hope it's just journalists being lazy.
He'd be good for 2 seasons and then we'd be back looking for another striker. £100m for 2 seasons isnt worth it.

I think it’d actually help us. Learn enough from Pep but not enough that it would burn you out. Plus the next manager would more than likely build the team around Haaland (and Foden) instead of rotating or going without a striker.

We’re actually a pretty stable environment too; 3 managers in the last 12 years, and we’ve never dropped outside the top 4.

You're not guaranteed anything in football, but I think City guarantees that you'll be working with one of Europe's best managers once Pep decides to move on. They probably won't be as good as Pep, but no no where will be able to guarantee that. Regardless of when Pep leaves, I think we will win the league within 3 years of him going. I can't see us or anyone dominating it the way he has, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.