Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about this. Surely they're just as likely to want to play alongside each other because they'll form a killer partnership. I'd be telling them both it's gonna be a front three of Vinicius-Haaland-Mbappe and that with that forward line they'll break records and win every trophy at least once over a 5 year contract.
Yea,opinions, I guess. They're both goal scorers soon to be chasing a ballon d'or. If I'm Haaland I'd rather play with Foden. If I'm Mbappe, I want assurances I'm going to be the guy at Madrid. Just depends on them. We've seen Neymar Messi Suarez and Mardrid has done it timeless times. We'll see

Yea,opinions, I guess. They're both goal scorers soon to be chasing a ballon d'or. If I'm Haaland I'd rather play with Foden. If I'm Mbappe, I want assurances I'm going to be the guy at Madrid. Just depends on them. We've seen Neymar Messi Suarez and Mardrid has done it timeless times. We'll see
Yeah depends if a manager can handle that many egos. PSG is showing what a team of individuals does. One is probably fine.. 2 or 3 is a wee bit more of a challenge haha

This is an interview he gave to a Brazilian reporter after their boxing day game against Villa, which seems to have happened after sitting down and settling things with Tuchel

Seems like Tuchel's man management skills are not what Lukaku expects. I have to say also, for a multidimensional being, I'd expect a better goal return. Surely he could just phase into play at will and beat the offside trap with ease.

BA9019D4-07AA-4321-8D58-502709CADEA5.jpeg

I don’t think we’ll have any problems paying Haaland’s wage demands if this true…I don’t believe that 800k a week crap either. He would be our highest earner and apparently we were willing to do the same with Lukaku not too long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.