Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has more suitors than any other player in recent times even more than Mbappe.
So let's just assume the money is always going to be top-notch and then some more.

But to specifically make the deal even more attractive one would have to make provisions like what PSG made with Mbappe Neymar.
Like for Messi - You have a say in Managers we sign or players we sign
Neymar/ Mbappe - Bundles of cash for public appearances or interviews and whatnot
once I read Neymar gets paid money for waving at fans or something.

So the pessimist in me would say that Haaland won't just take into consideration, the football reason to join the club.
Because then the current answer is only City.
But the other stuff is what may make him change his mind towards City - the agent's theatrics, the ishtory of Madrid and the CL trophies and how much these clubs pander to players like Mbappe Neymar and Messi. He may take the bedazzled route of Mbappe and then Neymar then be an Aguero and spend 10 years at Etihad.

Haha Barcelona are back to square one, they can't even register Torres until they lower their wage structure. How the hell could they contemplate signing the likes of Haaland.

Probably dodgy loan companies, betting syndicates or similar money laundering/lending organisations looking to ingratiate themselves with the Barca brand in the hope the club will return to like it was when Pep and Messi were there and make them millions.

Probably dodgy loan companies, betting syndicates or similar money laundering/lending organisations looking to ingratiate themselves with the Barca brand in the hope the club will return to like it was when Pep and Messi were there and make them millions.
Probably true, but this season is their worst for some time on the field, as well as off of it. It is all well having a bit of cash, but their reputation is in the gutter at the moment, coming fifth in a three horse race.

To be honest I dont see much chance for him to be bought. Quite clearly he is spending his time with his dad and Raiola to choose the best option for him and they are not in a hurry.

he might get higher salary elsewhere or he might not prefer to play in Manchester/England at all or maybe only in later stages of his career later on he is still very young.

on the other side cannot see Txiki bending enough to please Raiola, which has to be done by any club who will end up signing him.

I do hope we have alternative targets lined up, players who are much more clinical when given the chance than the likes of Sterling, Jesus etc, who do miss that killer instinct front of goal to become 25+ goalscorers.
For the players we have for them to rack up 15+ in a league season is already an immense season, Foden included. (all depending on gametime of course/rotation included.

Kane would have been this type of player easily and he was our main target last summer and also because of him capable of create for others, dropping deep but also be a focal point, turn half chances into a goal, scoring those much needed headers in close games, score pens etc. etc.
but his age, injury issues and now especially his price and his motivation somewhat dropped hope we will not go back for him.

To be honest I dont see much chance for him to be bought. Quite clearly he is spending his time with his dad and Raiola to choose the best option for him and they are not in a hurry.

he might get higher salary elsewhere or he might not prefer to play in Manchester/England at all or maybe only in later stages of his career later on he is still very young.

on the other side cannot see Txiki bending enough to please Raiola, which has to be done by any club who will end up signing him.

I do hope we have alternative targets lined up, players who are much more clinical when given the chance than the likes of Sterling, Jesus etc, who do miss that killer instinct front of goal to become 25+ goalscorers.
For the players we have for them to rack up 15+ in a league season is already an immense season, Foden included. (all depending on gametime of course/rotation included.

Kane would have been this type of player easily and he was our main target last summer and also because of him capable of create for others, dropping deep but also be a focal point, turn half chances into a goal, scoring those much needed headers in close games, score pens etc. etc.
but his age, injury issues and now especially his price and his motivation somewhat dropped hope we will not go back for him.
In simple words he know two Spanish **GIANTS** are desperate for big names to start Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry in new form and they will throw any amount of money for Mbappe and Haaland. Even more than what PL clubs will do

Haha Barcelona are back to square one, they can't even register Torres until they lower their wage structure. How the hell could they contemplate signing the likes of Haaland.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they're hoping for the European Super League reboot cash windfall. There's a reason both Spanish clubs and Juve are still pushing for this ungodly idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.