Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the press rumours are true abut Erling preferring RM,Vlahovic going to Juve,Mbappe may stay at PSG who do we realistically go for ? Please please not Harry. Felix seems to be a slightly better version of Jesus. Give Liam a chance if title sewn up early?
We should do that with Liam regardless of who is incoming this summer imo

IF the press rumours are true abut Erling preferring RM,Vlahovic going to Juve,Mbappe may stay at PSG who do we realistically go for ? Please please not Harry. Felix seems to be a slightly better version of Jesus. Give Liam a chance if title sewn up early?
The press is in the midst of a "click bait" frenzy. All speculation.

At any rate, I think that our chances of signing Haaland are remote - too many other clubs are pursing him, this sort of high profile top price signing is not something we've done frequently in the past, Haaland does not seem to have expressed a lot of interest in signing for us (which is a huge factor in Pep's player signing pursuits).

Maybe 1-in-10 that we sign him - probably less likely.

Beating "all" these other clubs to Haalands signature sends out the same signal as when we beat the scum in the sick swan. After that win people realised that we were here and nothing was going to be the same again . We sign Haaland and the myth of Barca and Real being able to snap their fingers and getting who they want, when they want ends .

Julian Alverez? (South American Player of the Year 2021)
think I read this morning the deals done. Will stay with his current club until June then join us.

I’ve never seen him play but perhaps he’s the reason why Pep we aren’t signing a striker in January.

think I read this morning the deals done. Will stay with his current club until June then join us.

I’ve never seen him play but perhaps he’s the reason why Pep we aren’t signing a striker in January.
Youtube Haaland - he's a beast. He's 6'4" tall but is one of the fastest players - if not the fastest - on the pitch. Haaland uses his size to bully smaller players and his speed to outpace almost every defender. On top of this, his shots are almost always on goal.

For me, Haaland seems to be the best player of his generation.

As for us signing Haaland - no way, IMO that this is ever going to happen, for reasons I've previously detailed.

Youtube Haaland - he's a beast. He's 6'4" tall but is one of the fastest players - if not the fastest - on the pitch. Haaland uses his size to bully smaller players and his speed to outpace almost every defender. On top of this, his shots are almost always on goal.

For me, Haaland seems to be the best player of his generation.

As for us signing Haaland - no way, IMO that this is ever going to happen, for reasons I've previously detailed.
I was responding to a comment about Julian Alvarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.