Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's at San Raffaele Hospital in Milano.
The lady lawyer coincidentally is called Rafaela Pimenta. I didn’t know of her, but she is Brazilian. Found a story about her on the ESPN Brazil website, apparently she’s close to Pogba as well (maybe she was the one who offered him to us after all? Lol)

1E6833CA-FB1F-4C7B-A84D-E0B4162A48FE.jpeg

I don’t know who’s behind this account but I love their bio. They are tweeting what I want to read. Tier 1, imo. Tattoo time.

I don’t what tier I’m at but i just released the clause this morning . It went pretty smooth to day the least . No more constipation .

I don’t know who’s behind this account but I love their bio. They are tweeting what I want to read. Tier 1, imo. Tattoo time.

Its a good account, they may have a contact at City as they said Grealish was a city player during the euros. That it was all agreed and there was a special clause that was left to pay.

Ragnick making veiled remarks about who Ten Hag should sign, Haaland was mentioned alongside Mbappe.

Trying to gazump us again are they?

Not even a veiled comment, just openly says they should convince players like Haaland. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.