Erling Haaland

Guscruz

Team supported
Manchester City
I think the way Raiola is talking, he’s not really meaning which team has the current finances in place, more which are the 10 biggest profile clubs and hence I’d replace Atletico with Barca and I think you’ve got your correct 10.
Is Atletico really of lesser profile than all the other 10? I’m not so sure

Del_Bosque

Our Matchday revenue is WAYYY lower than the rest of the big CL clubs

So the Pandemic might actually benefit us in a way, as we'll be losing out the least

aguero93:20

Team supported
Pep Out
Our Matchday revenue is WAYYY lower than the rest of the big CL clubs

So the Pandemic might actually benefit us in a way, as we'll be losing out the least
We calculate ours differently iirc, things they count as matchday we count as commercial. So it'll hit harder than you'd think. Still, the next set of accounts won't be that bad as it's only really covering 2-3 months of lockdown, it's the ones after.

waspish

I have a feeling one club in this country will play well over raw odds for Haaland for one to stop us getting him and two to improve them to push them to win the title!

Think we will offer the most we have ever for the lad but if it gets silly we will pull out and Pep will be fine with it he loves playing false nine with Messi :)

Dirty Harry

I have a feeling one club in this country will play well over raw odds for Haaland for one to stop us getting him and two to improve them to push them to win the title!

Think we will offer the most we have ever for the lad but if it gets silly we will pull out and Pep will be fine with it he loves playing false nine with Messi :)
I have a feeling you may be right and Peps quite happy going without a traditional centre forward

Semper aggressus

Team supported
Manchester City

That‘s exactly what we don’t want to happen. It’s about time we showed them who has the biggest dick and balls in Manchester and fucking blew the shithouse rag twats away. They need shutting up and fucking off once and for all.

Outbid them no matter what. Pay the agent more, Haaland’s dad, anyone he listens to. Do not let those cunts buy anyone that will win them the title instead of us.

Guscruz

Team supported
Manchester City
That‘s exactly what we don’t want to happen. It’s about time we showed them who has the biggest dick and balls in Manchester and fucking blew the shithouse rag twats away. They need shutting up and fucking off once and for all.

Outbid them no matter what. Pay the agent more, Haaland’s dad, anyone he listens to. Do not let those cunts buy anyone that will win them the title instead of us.
This is a statement signing that whoever gets him will matter more than just the sports gain from having a beast of a goal scorer like him. Getting him over all the other big teams in Europe would probably matter more in terms of status than getting Messi because in that fight it’s only us and PSG.

oldhamblue

This is a statement signing that whoever gets him will matter more than just the sports gain from having a beast of a goal scorer like him. Getting him over all the other big teams in Europe would probably matter more in terms of status than getting Messi because in that fight it’s only us and PSG.
I've always admired the progressive holistic approach, but while we're in a position of strength, I feel occasionally we should just flex our financial muscles for a generational talent. Like the rags did with Maguire

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.