Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on City buy him as a gift to the fans in celebration for winning at CAS.
And if they are reading this and feeling generous, I could do with a new car.
Thanks.

Just seen a YouTube video where he says he likes England.

Wonder if he’ll come back and follow his dad’s footsteps and play for us here and terrorise the rags for ending his dad’s career with that horrific challenge (:

I think we’ll get him next year if we want him.

Just seen a YouTube video where he says he likes England.

Wonder if he’ll come back and follow his dad’s footsteps and play for us here and terrorise the rags for ending his dad’s career with that horrific challenge (:

I think we’ll get him next year if we want him.

i think the idea that cause his dad played for us he will want to come to us in fanciful.

I also believe he is a Leeds fan - which means he aint going to Utd as well ;-)

i think the idea that cause his dad played for us he will want to come to us in fanciful.

I also believe he is a Leeds fan - which means he aint going to Utd as well ;-)
The Tom Gatt “exclusive” says we’re really thinking about this kid, insinuating a move for him when his buyout kicks in.

His dad is one of his agents, so yeah it’s fanciful sure to think he’d move just for that reason alone, but it might just be the little bit of sugar the coffee needed.

As long as he is represented by Raiola there is 0% chance of him going us.
I also think the chances are very low, but less because of Raiola and more that the relatively low buyout clause means that the wages on offer from competing clubs will be way more than we'd pay. We don't pay market wages for top targets anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.