Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, if we pay Raiola a big fee, every single agent is gonna use that shit against us
That depends on the quality of the player that you’re signing and the overall transfer fee.
Say Haaland cost £75m from Dortmund and £25m in agent fees, that’s £100m overall.
Is he worth that? Of course he is.
Then take the Koulibaly the transfer, his price is already high, too high for us considering his age, then when you add agents fees it would make the deal not financially viable.
So each individual deal is different and don’t believe we’d end up paying every agent large sums.

Bayern may employ “more subtle” means if he is their target.

Lewy will atleast finish his contract (2023) and I do not doubt that he will be good and uninjuried until the end. There is no space for a another striker who demands to be the starter until then. And I am not really sure if he has the right abilities for the system.

Haaland will move next season to England - not wait until 2023 or 2024 until Lewy's place is open.

Lewy will atleast finish his contract (2023) and I do not doubt that he will be good and uninjuried until the end. There is no space for a another striker who demands to be the starter until then. And I am not really sure if he has the right abilities for the system.

Haaland will move next season to England - not wait until 2023 or 2024 until Lewy's place is open.
Interesting perspective @Maldeika.

His clause comes to about £68.8m. Depending on how much Raiola the weasel wants to pocket, the transfer may range between £88-120m. It’s not about ‘it can never happen’ but if City want to get him at all cost and deal with Raiola as well, it is possible to bring him to the club.

However, this will also depend on if he wants to come to City. It would not matter how much money has been set aside if he doesn’t want to make the move.

His clause comes to about £68.8m. Depending on how much Raiola the weasel wants to pocket, the transfer may range between £88-120m. It’s not about ‘it can never happen’ but if City want to get him at all cost and deal with Raiola as well, it is possible to bring him to the club.

However, this will also depend on if he wants to come to City. It would not matter how much money has been set aside if he doesn’t want to make the move.

I don't think he is high on the list of Aguero's replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.