Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes to a straight shootout between us and them they will always win because they go all the way which is not always the best way but with this guy we need to pay the fee if we want him . No matter who we go for it’s gonna cost over £100 million to replace kun but do we have the balls to do it
I think you will be surprised. I don't think we will be going anywhere near those figures for a striker. I could definitely see us making a move for someone like Daka as recently reported. Jesus becoming the number one striker.

I think you will be surprised. I don't think we will be going anywhere near those figures for a striker. I could definitely see us making a move for someone like Daka as recently reported. Jesus becoming the number one striker.
Well if that’s the case Jesus will need to really up his game because at the moment he is not a patch on Agüero but hopefully that can change

Well if that’s the case Jesus will need to really up his game because at the moment he is not a patch on Agüero but hopefully that can change
Since Jesus came to City we have won a higher percentage of our matches with him in out team than Aguero, we have scored more and conceded less. He might not be as lethal of a finisher as Aguero, but there is no denying we play better as a team with Jesus in the starting 11.

I'm not sure on the United links, forget their standing in the game at the moment but would there not be some bitterness there from his dad to not have his son represent the club which basically ruined his career?

I'm not sure on the United links, forget their standing in the game at the moment but would there not be some bitterness there from his dad to not have his son represent the club which basically ruined his career?

I don't believe any club will be ruled out. But the rags would need to look like they are actually going somewhere rather than just drifting. Fatso already has one client who he made a huge mistake sending there.

It will be down to who, from the top clubs, wants him the most imo.

That would require us to persuade the player, now, I recon. Otherwise he'll just stay at Dortmund & ride out the pandemic, then move for 200 mil once Real Madrid etc have conned some more money out of the banks or Spanish Govt.

Think Foden and Torres would foil well off a striker like Haaland. Can see a system put together which maximizes all of their strenths.

a 4-2-3-1 option

Torres------Foden----xxxx
------------Haaland-------------

It's been a while since we've had a target man. With his pace and presence he'd do some damage in this league. Hope he doesn't end up at a rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.