Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Messi coming in, we won't go after another forward.

Sergio will get a new deal and Jesus will be also handed a new wedge to keep him sweet.

Holding pattern for two years.

Sergio is knackered. Messi is slowing down. Jesus keeps picking up knocks. A holding pattern? We should be striving forward. Always striving forward.

Sergio will get a new deal and Jesus will be also handed a new wedge to keep him sweet.

I’m not sure about that mate . Kun is not getting any younger and this season is way too early to talk about new contracts . Still think we need to look at replacing him even if he stays another year .

Sergio is knackered. Messi is slowing down. Jesus keeps picking up knocks. A holding pattern? We should be striving forward. Always striving forward.

Sergio won't be knackered when he's being rotated with those two plus Sterling and Torres.

It's always subjective, but signing Messi is more than a step forward, it is breaching a chasm this club has not been able to yet do, both on and off the pitch.

Messi brings a kudos and fear factor only Pep and KDB give us at present.

Now imagine Messi on the same pitch as Kev and Raheem, teams will not be able to prioritise who to mark, creating overloads all over the pitch.

Personally, I think the team has missed Dave this season and, much as I love that man to his gifted bones, there can't be anyone out there surely who doesn't think even a 50 per cent Messi isn't still far superior to even what Dave gave us in the last three years?

City and Pep are excited by three or four youngsters we have now knocking on the door, including Delap.

Messi and Sergio, coupled with a brilliant Jesus, is more than adequate.

This will be for the here and now, to try and win everything in sight.

The money to replace Sergio and Messi will still be there when they have moved on.

In the meantime mate, I suggest sitting back and enjoying the privilege of Sergio and Messi giving their absolute all to prove a lot of people wrong, even some of our own fans.

so I take it without a big-money striker since Messi will be free it would be a relatively low spending summer on our part? just a left back and a midfieleder? ( zakaria and tagliafico ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.