Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some still saying Haaland would stay here for decade.

He wouldn't because all Raiola clients work for him. That means money to his pocket.

He would be gone after 3-4 years.
Ok, and? Even in that case, which there's no guarantee of, we get someone who has the potential to be the best striker in the world for three or four seasons, and then get to sell him for a massive fee later on. What's the problem?

I think this is the most obvious transfer for us in the last couple of years plus his previous links to City due to his dad.
It's like we need a goalkeeper and somewhere in Schalke there is someone like Neuer waiting!
The thing that needs to be done at all cast.
I obvious won't pretend to understand the intricate nature of a transfer deal but if the only reason we let go of him because we don't like Raiola it would be a pretty stupid step.

We know we want him but we will not break £90 million for any forward so we will have to look at bargain young players who may end up as world stars . Think it will be Nunez from benfica who we got for

I think this is the most obvious transfer for us in the last couple of years plus his previous links to City due to his dad.
It's like we need a goalkeeper and somewhere in Schalke there is someone like Neuer waiting!
The thing that needs to be done at all cast.
I obvious won't pretend to understand the intricate nature of a transfer deal but if the only reason we let go of him because we don't like Raiola it would be a pretty stupid step.
Sometime’s you have to bite your tongue and if city want this superstar in the making, we’re going to have to with Raiola.

We know we want him but we will not break £90 million for any forward so we will have to look at bargain young players who may end up as world stars . Think it will be Nunez from benfica who we got for

Not saying that I want him as he can be hit and miss but I think if we did go for a striker it would be Lautaro Martinez.

The first couple of pages in this thread, some of the comments, ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.