Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect they would ask crazy money. Certainly, in fact.
We're minted bud....

f3d18c02143576b20c77d06d8f67b1924ed60c53.gif

But seriously. If Dortmund are holding out for more than £100 million for Sancho, then we're looking at something well north of that. Assuming they want to let him go at all. And given that his contract runs till 2024…

Didn't the ITKs say we enquired for him but he wants Spain (Madrid).

Just wonder what's the point of the thread when he's already rejected us.

P.S. IF he wants the Premier League, he's coming to us. I can't see any other club with the clout, the cash and the manager to make things happen. Also he's a boyhood fan, that should help.

P.S. IF he wants the Premier League, he's coming to us. I can't see any other club with the clout, the cash and the manager to make things happen. Also he's a boyhood fan, that should help.

I just don't see him Madrid bound, he has a connection to England and English football. I get Madrid for South American players and even French now they have Zidane but I don't even think it's viable Madrid can go and buy Mbappe, Camavinga, Ramos' replacement, potentially Pogba and then Haaland.

But we won't pay the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.