Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most clubs if they had suffered the antics of Pogba would steer clear of any Raiola clients however the rags are daft and will throw the bank at Raiola, Haaland and Dortmund. Especially as it looks like they will cruise a CL spot or even worse and finish higher than 4th. Ole is going nowhere any time soon and this is all feeding into the rags media machine of Haaland being back under Ole, the new baby face assassin etc etc.

I would be floored if we get this deal done, I just don't see it.
I’m not so sure the rags will pay big for him. They are constantly bigging up Greenwood and they have st rashford, and Cavani as well. The scum need to reinforce other areas.
They have bad blood with Raiola. And ole won’t be there long term so that bond isn’t maybe the draw some think. Add to this his love for Leeds and us. I think we make a good bid for haaland this summer or next we have a good chance of landing him.

And this is the major major negative for me. No matter how good he is I would avoid signing anyone with Raiola as their agent.
Has anyone thought about the possibility that raiola might not want to deal with us .
If we know what he is like maybe he may think we could be difficult to deal with when it comes to negotiating new deal or if it happened trying to get him out after 3/years or so

I’m not so sure the rags will pay big for him. They are constantly bigging up Greenwood and they have st rashford, and Cavani as well. The scum need to reinforce other areas.
They have bad blood with Raiola. And ole won’t be there long term so that bond isn’t maybe the draw some think. Add to this his love for Leeds and us. I think we make a good bid for haaland this summer or next we have a good chance of landing him.

I don't get the pessimism of some blues regarding Haaland wanting to sign for us. He clearly has an affinity for us, we're a club that can match his ambitions and wage demands and it's a relationship that benefits all parties.

I don't get the pessimism of some blues regarding Haaland wanting to sign for us. He clearly has an affinity for us, we're a club that can match his ambitions and wage demands and it's a relationship that benefits all parties.
Also imagine him thinking about the service he’ll get from de bruyne, foden, cancelo and even edersons precision long balls on the break. If we land messi it would be even more mouthwatering. At Utd he’ll have Freddie Mercury and errr that’s about it!

He supports Leeds but they can’t afford him but he also has an affinity to us and the plus is we can afford him quite easily tbh but we can’t afford to fuck about with this deal like we do sometimes and just pay what is required.
Supports Leeds what a load of rubbish
He was supporting city as a kid
Hel be coming home to the mighty MCFC!
75 mil

I think this Kid is fine but his agent will be a unnecessary big pain in the ass. Right now we have Pep, so Mino wont dare tread out of line as Pep wont take any shit. But if Pep leaves in 2 or 3 years then some other may not be as good as Pep in dealing such issues. So whenever things go slightly inconvenient for his client that **** will be making a lot of noise and disrupting the squad. Just look at united and Pogba (constantly shit talking before big matches).

It is unnecessary imo and we would be better off looking for some other young striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.