Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone is saying, the financials with Dortmund are straight forward. We need to decide if we will make Raiola happy and provide a platform to keep Haaland happy. Its been mentioned but Raiola is the best in the business for getting a move *if* the player wants to.

Keep Haaland sweet, motivated, well paid, supported and prove we are challenging and he won't have any reason to leave.

This guy is bound to be a star not just on the pitch, but also in terms of marketing. I feel the people at the club understand this and know that whatever amount of money it takes will pay off in the future. We need to replace our biggest star with a star with clear potential to be as big, not a “low cost” or “efficient” option like narrow-minded people were describing Daka in the thread dedicated to the West Ham prospect. How much money would have been “too much” to sign Lionel Messi at 20 years old? The reason why I think our club will break the bank like they haven’t done yet is because they understand this is a once in a lifetime signing - regardless of his agent (I could list an infinite number of teams that were chaotic in different ways and yet very successful...)

Supports Leeds what a load of rubbish
He was supporting city as a kid
Hel be coming home to the mighty MCFC!
75 mil
If you read about him he makes no secret of his love for Leeds and he once said his dream was the win and he title with Leeds . But they can’t afford him so it doesn’t matter .

Much as I'd love to see it, the money being quoted for him, his agent, and the amount of competition for his signature leave me doubtful we can get him.
Don’t know why because we are the richest team in the world and if we can’t sign him we might aswell pack up and go .

This guy is bound to be a star not just on the pitch, but also in terms of marketing. I feel the people at the club understand this and know that whatever amount of money it takes will pay off in the future. We need to replace our biggest star with a star with clear potential to be as big, not a “low cost” or “efficient” option like narrow-minded people were describing Daka in the thread dedicated to the West Ham prospect. How much money would have been “too much” to sign Lionel Messi at 20 years old? The reason why I think our club will break the bank like they haven’t done yet is because they understand this is a once in a lifetime signing - regardless of his agent (I could list an infinite number of teams that were chaotic in different ways and yet very successful...)

I thought Mbappe was the signing of a lifetime? That was two seasons ago mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.