Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid can afford to spend big on someone like a Haaland or Mbappe

That's great but look at the rest of their team. Hazard has been a total trainwreck, Ramos will be 35, Modric will be 36, Kroos needs replacing etc. They spent big in the last couple of years and it has been an unmitigated disaster. They need to get rid of so many players and virtually replace that entire starting 11 bar Courtois, Valverde, Mendy and Varane. They need to entirely rebuild their squad and create a new spine and why would Haaland want to join a team that needs to go through a rebuild that should take years?

We're in a position where we have everything we need to dominate bar a striker (and a LB). Our defensive record is unbelievable, we have the most creative player in world football in KDB and Haaland can slot right in and immediately compete for every trophy. It's a no brainer.

He is kinda like Edin. Clunky ball control. But with a highly underrated football intelligence. Thus, He's not a perfect fit, but he is good enough to make it work.
Edin was a great servant for our club and all that, but I think you are being a tad generous with Clunky...Bumper Car boots anywhere outside the 6 yard box :)

Plus as someone posted earlier, we don’t have a designated penalty taker. He could easy get 30. If he scores at a similar rate to Aguero, minus injuries, plus penalties, he’d dominate.
There's no reason if we could get him this window or in the summer that he wouldn't break every record going for us. Even Shearers PL record would be attainable.

He’ll go to whoever bumps his agent the most money and possibly agrees to a release clause

I don’t think that will be us, I’d love it to be though.

He’ll go to whoever bumps his agent the most money and possibly agrees to a release clause

I don’t think that will be us, I’d love it to be though.
Alf has had a big say in his career moves so far, he will want the best move for his son so let’s hope he knocks his agent down a peg or two.

That's great but look at the rest of their team. Hazard has been a total trainwreck, Ramos will be 35, Modric will be 36, Kroos needs replacing etc. They spent big in the last couple of years and it has been an unmitigated disaster. They need to get rid of so many players and virtually replace that entire starting 11 bar Courtois, Valverde, Mendy and Varane. They need to entirely rebuild their squad and create a new spine and why would Haaland want to join a team that needs to go through a rebuild that should take years?

We're in a position where we have everything we need to dominate bar a striker (and a LB). Our defensive record is unbelievable, we have the most creative player in world football in KDB and Haaland can slot right in and immediately compete for every trophy. It's a no brainer.
They won't care about that as much because it's a slow process, they will try to get whoever they can first, and if Mbappe or Haaland (depending on their preference) are available, it's not really as clear a path for us or anyone else. Haaland's agent being Raiola will complicate matters as well. Wouldn't necessarily make my mind up on him being a no brainer, there will be other options.

It just makes too much sense especially considering the connection the player and his father have to the club. We need him but we also have a top sporting project and an elite supporting cast for him to be the best striker he can be. I don't think there is a club in world football that could offer him everything we do.
But but but he loves ole:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.