Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres , costa and aubeymang all moved in jan as well.
You could also factor in the economy status of the world at the moment which would have a bearing. If you was planning on moving a big asset wanker in Summer, January during Covid would make so kind of sense, you could be paying the wages you didn't want to play for a player that is potentially sitting on his arse should things go titsy uppier

Mate I’ve spent many an evening with Mino and he makes Paul Merson seem insightful in terms of football knowledge, I’ve had more sense from my 69 year old mum..

Shearer pre ACL wasn’t only a whippet but emphatic, much like this lad... all opinions however, but he would score bucket loads in this team, which is undoubtedly the most important point!

You wouldn't ever hear me praising someone like Raiola but you cannot argue that few know the two players (Ibra & Haaland) better than their agent

And no, there is no similarity between Erling and Hardy or Shearer in my opinion - of course, goals are the measuring stick but the topic was about who the player compares favorably to. I see Haaland as skilled but a box poacher, clinical but not a player that scores from anywhere like say Shearer

As if we'd be the only club after Haaland, and that fat fucker being his agent will make sure he and the player have time on their hands where they take a decision and a new club on their terms (meaning he has another exit clause). Little to no chance anything comes of it this month, let alone for us.

Anyone worth their salt, knows this lad is the dogs.
I think the few doubters are scared he isn’t coming here, probably isn’t to.
if he was flying in for a medical with us this thread would explode with love for him.

You wouldn't ever hear me praising someone like Raiola but you cannot argue that few know the two players (Ibra & Haaland) better than their agent

And no, there is no similarity between Erling and Hardy or Shearer in my opinion - of course, goals are the measuring stick but the topic was about who the player compares favorably to. I see Haaland as skilled but a box poacher, clinical but not a player that scores from anywhere like say Shearer

He's a businessman comparing a client to a client. They are nothing alike in anything other than height and strength.

Haaland is a very one footed, has explosive pace and only really uses his strength to hold off challenges when carrying the ball.

Ibra is 2 footed, never had pace so built his game around mixing strength and skills hence his longevity.

They would compliment each other very well in a 2 striker system due to how different they are. Like a juiced up version of Heskey and Michael Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.