Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm........I suppose this is why I said no to Aguero, Toure, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Milner, Dzeko, Adebayor, De Bruyne, Sane, Bernardo, Walker, Emerson, Mendy, Jesus, Sterling, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Torres, De Jong, Negredo, Savic, Barry, Lescott, Nastasic, Kolarov, Clichy, Nasri, Mangala, Jovetic......to name a few.

As I said to another poster, do your research first, oh and it’s you throwing the ITK label about, I have never claimed to be one. thanks.
Everyone here is very well aware that this would be an atypical transfer for us, for a number of reasons, but we are still betting on it (or at least hoping) given the unique opportunity from every perspective, and that includes marketing wise. When a once in a lifetime door opens, maybe you do what you’ve never done before to make it work. Maybe. If you play your cards right...

Hmmm........I suppose this is why I said no to Aguero, Toure, Silva, Tevez, Balotelli, Milner, Dzeko, Adebayor, De Bruyne, Sane, Bernardo, Walker, Emerson, Mendy, Jesus, Sterling, Stones, Otamendi, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Torres, De Jong, Negredo, Savic, Barry, Lescott, Nastasic, Kolarov, Clichy, Nasri, Mangala, Jovetic......to name a few.

As I said to another poster, do your research first, oh and it’s you throwing the ITK label about, I have never claimed to be one. thanks.

At leasst you got one correct with Emerson ;)

Have sat watching for long enough. Not going to piss on peoples chips and I expect a lot of adulation - Haaland will be a Manchester City player........rejoice.

;)

Until he gets an injury in a derby game in April 2001 ? Put your Tardis away please

Reactions: TFC
Twitter just advised me to follow BET FRED-----Manchester United------Alfie Haaland.

I have watched the Final Destination Movies.

He signs for The Trafford Rangers!

Ha, I'm just giving you a hard time. Not exactly going on a limb to say we won't pull this one off, though I hope you're wrong in this case as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.