Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t afford to be that unambitious and meekly back down just because some other club dares to bid more. If it’s a player as good as Haaland that will ensure we continue to win trophies and generate sponsorship, etc then we absolutely must compete for his signature and win.

When it comes to replacing Aguero we simply must go for the very best. If we bottle it and let rag or Chelsea sign Haaland then it also sends a message to any future signings that maybe we’re not really that big time or intent on winning everything.

Get Haaland at any cost, we’d be set for another ten years just like we were with Kun.
I fully agree but will the people in charge take that step....we dont seem to operate as ruthlessly as that

For starters he has an existing relationship with Olly. Money is always a motivating factor esp with Raiola and the trouble he then causes when his clients are at the club are also a negative factor which our big bosses might want to involve. Alfie will do what is financially best. I agree with your price assessment and that he is a fitting replacement for Sergio. For me he is the best option out there
I have heard that the Directors at United will just not deal with Raiola. In addition the Rags are in severe financial trouble which won't even be mitigated for the Glazers if the Tampa Bay Bucs win the Superbowl. It could all change though if someone buys United out. I think City are favourites to get Haaland and there is no better young striker in the world. He looks better than Sergio did at the same age.

We can’t afford to be that unambitious and meekly back down just because some other club dares to bid more. If it’s a player as good as Haaland that will ensure we continue to win trophies and generate sponsorship, etc then we absolutely must compete for his signature and win.

When it comes to replacing Aguero we simply must go for the very best. If we bottle it and let rag or Chelsea sign Haaland then it also sends a message to any future signings that maybe we’re not really that big time or intent on winning everything.

Get Haaland at any cost, we’d be set for another ten years just like we were with Kun.
I don't know what our plans or our budget is,I don't even know if Haaland is a target though I do know we won't pay any cost even if he is. In the end though we never have paid whatever it takes for anyone and whatever the club have decided has worked out okay, so happy to trust whatever the club decide will probably be fine too.

Utd always have money...they sell well which is something we dont do as well
Madrid are propped up by the govt and again can sell
Chelsea are not shy of spending what's needed and also sell well
Utd always have money...they sell well which is something we dont do as well
Madrid are propped up by the govt and again can sell
Chelsea are not shy of spending what's needed and also sell well

They like to let everyone know they have money! So if they splashed the cash and wages on a Sanchez a pogba why didn’t they spend the money on Sancho? Oh and why did they get a 140m loan if they that loaded.

I feel VERY confident that Haaland to City is going to happen this summer.

I also feel confident. Mainly because i think we are going to throw everything and the kitchen sink at him.

It's not like we have a ton of options. Which means that we can't afford to pinch pennies when it comes to our search for a new striker.

It's a bullshit story, obviously, we ain't offering 400k a week to a 20 y.o. player when Kevin doesn't get close to that. The author doesn't think much of his readers' intelligence.
This would be a complex deal with add-ons, commercial contracts, sponsorship etc etc. He won't get a basic of £400k but his earnings potential will be huge and probably higher in the medium-term than Kev. With the way tax laws work I don't think basic salary is even the biggest chunk of the earnings for these sort of global stars.
Of course I am sceptical of all the figures but I am pretty sure that City want to buy Haaland. Another factor is that Dortmund would love to get Gundogan back if they could. Let's wait and see what happens. It's a bit better than the days when we used to sign players like Alan Kernaghan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.