Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Jesus in Aguero's absence would leap forward in effectiveness? We've seen others grow unexpectedly.

Maybe Haaland would not necessarily be before him in the pecking.

Haaland would be coming in as first choice, otherwise he won’t be coming. Jesus is a good 2nd striker for the squad and would definitely keep him but he bottles too many big chances. He’s not a natural finisher and he’s not good enough to be our first choice forward with the ambitions we have.

From watching Haaland it’s clear that like Aguero he is a natural finisher. When Jesus has time to think you can never be confident he’s going to score, a bit like Sterling. Aguero / Haaland will just ruthlessly bag goals without too much thought.

Yeah, I hope Jesus stays. The point I was trying to make is that out of young strikers only Mbappe and Haaland would be an upgrade on what we currently have.

However, I wouldn’t be very surprised if Jesus left if we signed Haaland. Coming to City from Brazil at 19 it was obvious he was gonna be more of a backup to Sergio in his first few years, but if we get Haaland, who’s arguably better already, he would probably not be the first choice striker. He’s a very hard working and ambitious guy, wouldn’t surprise me if he left. There were also some reports we could be looking at 2 strikers. I hope he stays though. Brilliant work rate, good linkup play, skilful and young, only lacks a bit of confidence in front of goal
I think he'll stay. He will get games as backup, on the wings or in a two. Would love to see Jesus creating space and chances for Haaland. There's some player in there, and he's scored so many important goals.

Haaland would be coming in as first choice, otherwise he won’t be coming. Jesus is a good 2nd striker for the squad and would definitely keep him but he bottles too many big chances. He’s not a natural finisher and he’s not good enough to be our first choice forward with the ambitions we have.

From watching Haaland it’s clear that like Aguero he is a natural finisher. When Jesus has time to think you can never be confident he’s going to score, a bit like Sterling. Aguero / Haaland will just ruthlessly bag goals without too much thought.
Over time though you don't know how it might work out. :-)

I think he'll stay. He will get games as backup, on the wings or in a two. Would love to see Jesus creating space and chances for Haaland. There's some player in there, and he's scored so many important goals.
If we break our transfer record for Haaland, he would be the first choice striker. Jesus would still get lots of gametime, but potentially more as a rotation player. I wouldn`t be surprised to see him move to a club where he would be the main striker, but I really hope he stays. He`s still only 23 and a very good player

No idea who Adam Crafton is, but he sounds like a snivelling rag woman so he can fuck off with his ignorant, unimportant opinion.

Anyone who criticises City, or Pep is wrong and can go fuck themselves and their mother.

Crafton is a Manchester United fan who works for the Athletic. He recently did a podcast with Ornstein and said that Pep might have to take a sabbatical before he signed a new deal as he was finished and nobody would want him.

On top of that he wrote that dogshit piece as a major exclusive regarding the young Brazilian player as ANOTHER cheap dig at the club.

Add to that his weekly updates on Sancho, and as you can see, Sancho has been a fantastic signing for United.

If I'm not mistaken, he also wrote a piece a few years doing a Spurs/Arsenal combined XI and chose all Spurs players, he then got upset when Arsenal sent him a gif of Ozil. He did get some appalling abuse, which is a society problem and disgusting, but his initial piece was such a pisstake to try be as inflammatory as possible IMO.

@BillyShears can back me up on this.

Last edited:
Crafton is a Manchester United fan who works for the Athletic. He recently did a podcast with Ornstein and said that Pep might have to take a sabbatical before he signed a new deal as he was finished and nobody would want him.

On top of that he wrote that dogshit piece as a major exclusive regarding the young Brazilian player as ANOTHER cheap dig at the club.

Add to that his weekly updates on Sancho, and as you can see, Sancho has been a fantastic signing for United.

If I'm not mistaken, he also wrote a piece a few years doing a Spurs/Arsenal combined XI and chose all Spurs players, he then got upset when Arsenal sent him a gif of Ozil. He did get some appalling abuse, which is a society problem and disgusting, but his initial piece was such a pisstake to try be as inflammatory as possible IMO.

@BillyShears can back me up on this.
So its now confirmed,he's a ****.

Crafton did that 'big exclusive' in the Athletic the other week where it said that City had given a youth player's parents a fake job so we could sign said youth player but no one batted an eyelid because all clubs do it, ha

He tried to wangle it that this situation was different because the player came to reporters and yet still...nobody cared

Not seen anything but him being a gawky looking little united fanboy on twitter

I’d have Harry Kane if we didn’t get Haaland. Spurs will need the money if they don’t get CL football again. You’d probably only get 5 years at most though as an elite goal scorer and that might not be enough for a fee of over £100m.

I’d have Harry Kane if we didn’t get Haaland. Spurs will need the money if they don’t get CL football again. You’d probably only get 5 years at most though as an elite goal scorer and that might not be enough for a fee of over £100m.
Don't think Spurs will ever sell and he doesn't seem desperate to leave. He'll end up with a League/FA Cup at most once he's retired. Sad, but ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.