Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good prospect for me. Looks 2 stone too heavy for me, which is ok at 19/20 years old. But in the next few years that weight is gonna tell on his knees and ankles. Whomever signs this guy and pays the huge fee plus wages are going to sign a player who will spend a lot of time in the treatment room.

Not a good prospect for me. Looks 2 stone too heavy for me, which is ok at 19/20 years old. But in the next few years that weight is gonna tell on his knees and ankles. Whomever signs this guy and pays the huge fee plus wages are going to sign a player who will spend a lot of time in the treatment room.
q3iCWqE.gif

Money and the knowledge that they'll be back to where they were soon enough. Honestly mate, it's not our style. We've just had to release a statement regarding Messi.

They're both not in great financial situations and it's not the 'knowledge' they'll be back to their usual level, it's a guess. Haaland will make the best decision for his career and Madrid/Barca aren't it right now in their current state.

The reason we also released a statement regarding Messi is because our entire pursuit is centered on not releasing info to the media and respecting the player and Barca.

They're both not in great financial situations and it's not the 'knowledge' they'll be back to their usual level, it's a guess. Haaland will make the best decision for his career and Madrid/Barca aren't it right now in their current state.

The reason we also released a statement regarding Messi is because our entire pursuit is centered on not releasing info to the media and respecting the player and Barca.
The times are reporting that real Madrid have got some dollar of the Saudi's

Money and the knowledge that they'll be back to where they were soon enough. Honestly mate, it's not our style. We've just had to release a statement regarding Messi.

I'm not sure what you mean about our style as we've been in for lots of the top $ players. De Jong we were definitely in for. Mbappe we were definitely in for.

Our style might not be to pay stupid money but we'll be in the running and it'll depend on the player's motivation. In Mbappe's case, the first priority was where he lived (not Manchester apparently).

city playing or showing their hand in new striker needed is always going to bring the transfer market valuation to sky high ? but i feel city have done pretty well in not being fooled into the messi shambles again and will walk away completely of any deal even if its a free transfer

city have to look for value for money and haaland or mbappe tick the box age wise ? big time strikers don't come cheap and any deal will have to be 5 to 10 year deal ? if city are paying over £100million for one of them then we have to protect the club in not letting him walk away after 2 or 3 seasons for peanuts ? we got stung with sane and we did not have enough protection in the contract to defend off munich coming in with a very low offer and they got him on the cheap

so get the right striker on a concreate contract without any loop holes and a buy out option of £500million
now the big question ? will city and pep change style to suit a striker of haaland ? yes he can play football and good with his feet and in the air but ? does he have the work for the team and press and run ?

jesus is a great example he works his bloody socks off for the team ? makes so many runs that are never given the pass they should ? its because them runs are for the team not himself. he is very clever at pulling the defenders out or wide. the training sessions for that sort of play must be crazy and so hard at times being a striker

that is why am asking can haaland work in this setup because he is the main target for dortmund. its all about hitting him early and finding him and not build up and running off the ball ? its how liverpool play and united also play
they bypass the midfield quickly and the midfield catch up if they lose the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.