Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but I wouldn't doubt a club would try. He's a generational talent. Most would agree and so I wouldn't put it out of the realms of possibility that clubs would try to move mountains to get him. Even if that means a fire sale of their players.

Whose buying all these
Players in this fire sale worth the climate we are in!?

Hi, abit more info from the Dortmund side of things i trust him as he knew Haaland was signing for them when all the press were saying he was united bound.

"Hi mate little update ill try and update you as much as i can, Dortmund are really interessted in Gabriel Jesus, if they dont sell haaland to you they may come in with an offer for Jesus, Marco Rose has asked the board if they can get Jesus if Haaland leaves as he really likes the player. I forgot to say after the champions league game.
Man United came in asking about Haaland and Sancho, Dortmunds response was its either one or the other wont sell both to them.

"I think City have an advantage as Dortmund may ask for money, the sell on clause gone on the sancho deal and Gabriel Jesus in a deal, dont know if City would do it thats up to them so basically it would mean dortmund get all the money from the sancho deal to united and a replacement for Haaland as well thats all for now ill message you if i have any other updates going to watch the Dortmund vs Schalke game now should hammer these"
Why would Gabriel want to move to Dortmund? I like the club and how they operate, but a Brazilian who has been bagging trophies for fun is not taking that step down. I could see him playing for one of the better Spanish or Italian clubs, maybe Bayern at a push if they wanted him. But no, he is not going to Dortmund. Very wishful thinking in my opinion.

still think this is a unique opportunity. Even if he only stayed 3 years, it's also potentially 3 years with our version in Delap as his understudy learning from the player we hope he would become for the next decade for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.