Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see what the other six are
Probably Bayern, Juve, PSG and the 3 big spanish clubs.

Obviously the Spanish clubs have some financial difficulties but I think they could probably get huge loans in order to finance a deal like Haaland.

Probably Bayern, Juve, PSG and the 3 big spanish clubs.

Obviously the Spanish clubs have some financial difficulties but I think they could probably get huge loans in order to finance a deal like Haaland.
I think it’s Bayern, Juventus, Inter, PSG, and the two Madrid clubs. At least I would put them ahead of Barcelona

I think it’s Bayern, Juventus, Inter, PSG, and the two Madrid clubs. At least I would put them ahead of Barcelona
I think the way Raiola is talking, he’s not really meaning which team has the current finances in place, more which are the 10 biggest profile clubs and hence I’d replace Atletico with Barca and I think you’ve got your correct 10.

I think the way Raiola is talking, he’s not really meaning which team has the current finances in place, more which are the 10 biggest profile clubs and hence I’d replace Atletico with Barca and I think you’ve got your correct 10.
He said 'maximum of 10'. Probably doesn't think there's that many

Reactions: kun
Is Atletico really of lesser profile than all the other 10? I’m not so sure

Our Matchday revenue is WAYYY lower than the rest of the big CL clubs

So the Pandemic might actually benefit us in a way, as we'll be losing out the least

Our Matchday revenue is WAYYY lower than the rest of the big CL clubs

So the Pandemic might actually benefit us in a way, as we'll be losing out the least
We calculate ours differently iirc, things they count as matchday we count as commercial. So it'll hit harder than you'd think. Still, the next set of accounts won't be that bad as it's only really covering 2-3 months of lockdown, it's the ones after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.