Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Chelsea looks to get out from Havertz and Werner by selling them to Dortmund. You have to think Dortmund would really value a couple of players who have done well in that league

Not a chance they let go of Havertz.

I have a feeling one club in this country will play well over raw odds for Haaland for one to stop us getting him and two to improve them to push them to win the title!

Think we will offer the most we have ever for the lad but if it gets silly we will pull out and Pep will be fine with it he loves playing false nine with Messi :)

I have a feeling one club in this country will play well over raw odds for Haaland for one to stop us getting him and two to improve them to push them to win the title!

Think we will offer the most we have ever for the lad but if it gets silly we will pull out and Pep will be fine with it he loves playing false nine with Messi :)
I have a feeling you may be right and Peps quite happy going without a traditional centre forward

That‘s exactly what we don’t want to happen. It’s about time we showed them who has the biggest dick and balls in Manchester and fucking blew the shithouse rag twats away. They need shutting up and fucking off once and for all.

Outbid them no matter what. Pay the agent more, Haaland’s dad, anyone he listens to. Do not let those cunts buy anyone that will win them the title instead of us.

That‘s exactly what we don’t want to happen. It’s about time we showed them who has the biggest dick and balls in Manchester and fucking blew the shithouse rag twats away. They need shutting up and fucking off once and for all.

Outbid them no matter what. Pay the agent more, Haaland’s dad, anyone he listens to. Do not let those cunts buy anyone that will win them the title instead of us.
This is a statement signing that whoever gets him will matter more than just the sports gain from having a beast of a goal scorer like him. Getting him over all the other big teams in Europe would probably matter more in terms of status than getting Messi because in that fight it’s only us and PSG.

This is a statement signing that whoever gets him will matter more than just the sports gain from having a beast of a goal scorer like him. Getting him over all the other big teams in Europe would probably matter more in terms of status than getting Messi because in that fight it’s only us and PSG.
I've always admired the progressive holistic approach, but while we're in a position of strength, I feel occasionally we should just flex our financial muscles for a generational talent. Like the rags did with Maguire

If there is bidding war, I think City are not going to participate in that. We never do.

If not Haaland then it has to be Mbappe or Felix ( he would probably suit us best given his profile).

If that fails sign top caliber attacking midfielder and move someone from midfield to false 9.

Last edited:
If there is bidding war, I think City are not going to participate in that. We never do.
You can’t say that. There hasn’t been a similar transfer like this to know how far we’re willing to go. If we offered him what we offered Mbappe back in the day, he would be ours. I don’t think the board will allow us to miss on him for being outspent. If it happens, it will be for other reasons. But I’m confident we can close this deal

I like the cut of your jib my friend.

Txiki dropped a major bollock when he didn't push the boat out for Van Persie and virtually gifted the 2012/13 title to the rags. We don't want a repeat of that debacle - If Haaland is a genuine target, we should go all out to make sure we get him. A striker of his calibre would more than thrive at City and we'd blow the league apart

We can't win a wage war. No point in even trying imo.

We can win the argument that we are the best long term destination for any great player who puts enjoying football above all else.

Imo it's not that we are better placed to win cups or leagues than our competitors. Its that you are training all week with a awesome squad and the best manager atm in the world.

If he is only swung by money then we have to move on, and longterm be happier for it (even if we lose tge next title as we did due to RVP's decision).

Also btw Pep adds a different dimension to the RVP argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.