Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland & his team will pick up at least 3 big deals dont see any problems,

I've written it right there mate. His Dad's career was cut short. He knows he could fall at the wrong angle tomorrow and it's all over. There are no guarantees in this life and there is absolutely no guarantee they will get 3 big deals.

I've written it right there mate. His Dad's career was cut short. He knows he could fall at the wrong angle tomorrow and it's all over. There are no guarantees in this life and there is absolutely no guarantee they will get 3 big deals.
He gets a life changing deal from City for 6 years, injuries happen just look at Kev, Laporte & Sergio difference is now the surgery, pitches & without doubt they are financially sorted straight away whereas before 75% would be fucked

He will get £108m 6 year deal + bonuses, image rights etc how much more does the kid need
Both Raiola & Alfie will be financially sorted also

Not happening
Totally agree with you on this one. The rags have huge debt, had to take out a further massive loan to get them through covid and people think they are in a position to drop 100M+ on one player, I'm not having it. Be the same as Sancho, they will be all mouth through the press, but won't have the dough to do the deal.

Totally agree with you on this one. The rags have huge debt, had to take out a further massive loan to get them through covid and people think they are in a position to drop 100M+ on one player, I'm not having it. Be the same as Sancho, they will be all mouth through the press, but won't have the dough to do the deal.
which is why they gave the managers job to a yes man

Debt hasn't stopped them spending before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.