Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends what pep wants from the striker in any given match. I can't think of a striker that does the press as well as Jesus
I still think Jesus' best position is on the left wing. He's enough of a goal threat coming in from out wide supplementing a central striker like Haaland that he would change a lot of minds in my opinion.

A lecture on diving from Salah, surely?

Compilations of Haaland's recent games

having just watched those videos,and going of those videos only because ive not seen alot of him, he's got a shit touch, quite wild when shooting, runs offside a lot, misplaces passes often , I'm not totalling convinced he is really that good , he looks a bit of a donkey to me, id pass.

having just watched those videos,and going of those videos only because ive not seen alot of him, he's got a shit touch, quite wild when shooting, runs offside a lot, misplaces passes often , I'm not totalling convinced he is really that good , he looks a bit of a donkey to me, id pass.
Cheers Malcolm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.