Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see any strikers in the PL that have the weight and quality to substitute Kun with the exception of maybe Kane (not that he’s as good obviously).

edit: Maybe Werner too, but not realistic
Salah would be prolific for us he lives in Wilmslow so already in the area and he can play across the front 3 and takes penalties

Regardless of agent, he is most likely noticing how well we are playing (everyone is), and if we are actually in for him, I just can't see anywhere else being a better option for him.

If he's thinking Real Madrid, and if they are offering more money then sure, but he is so young and he will make so much money that he should be thinking about his "greatness" and City is the only option, the money will come anyways.

At this point I'm more worried about Dortmund qualifying for UCL and him sticking around for another season than I am of him opting for RM. We'd probably have a great chance in 2022 though.

At this point I'm more worried about Dortmund qualifying for UCL and him sticking around for another season than I am of him opting for RM. We'd probably have a great chance in 2022 though.
No chance of that. It’s pretty clear that they’ve chosen to move

Real? Why would he want to go to a club, that is coming third in a two-team league? It would only be for money.

From what I have read, it just seem his Dad has a clear career path mapped out for him, I just don't think it is all about the highest weekly wage, and if that is the case, City are the obvious choice. I also think it is all in our hands too, I am sure he will be influenced in some way by who is successful in the champs league.

I am not sweating on this either, yes he would be an absolutely brilliant addition, but if he signs elsewhere, then so be it, we are not what he wanted, similar to Mbappe a few years back. He is a proven goal scorer, but adding him to any team, will not guarantee success, just look at Dortmond's position in their league. Add him to our squad, I am sure he will score a great number of goals, but we are playing so well as a team at the moment, our own shining light Aguero has hardly featured this season, so I will not fret if we don't get him.

If he went Madrid, it would just be a poorly advised move. He's 20 and he's somehow supposed to be the man alone who revives an aging Madrid side to glory. It's like throwing him to the wolv es. Moving to City, winning trophies, playing with better players under a better manager makes so much sense considering his age. He's not expected to be the hero that saves the day, he gets the time to properly develop.

Haha just seen this video on Twitter. He always looks clunky on the ball but I agree he is a decent finisher. I don’t rate him but if Pep and the board believe he is the one for us, I have to trust them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.