Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? I haven't seen anything saying he is definitely leaving or Dortmund is definitely selling.
For one, you wouldn’t have us, Madrid, Chelsea and others so heavily after him if there weren’t indications in that direction. And Dortmund would need to be irresponsible to miss on the chance of banking so heavily now as opposed to next year

For one, you wouldn’t have us, Madrid, Chelsea and others so heavily after him if there weren’t indications in that direction. And Dortmund would need to be irresponsible to miss on the chance of banking so heavily now as opposed to next year
Is there a time where it's not beneficial for newspapers to have transfer rumors? Like I'm suppose to believe he is definitely leaving Dortmund because I read about it in an english or german tabloid?

And Dortmund can basically make up what they would lose in a transfer fee by qualifying for the 2022 champions league WITH Haaland playing another season with them. They sell him this summer and then they may take a step back and finish 5th or 6th in the Bundesliga. Just saying we can't act like we know what makes the most sense financially for Dortmund.

Haha just seen this video on Twitter. He always looks clunky on the ball but I agree he is a decent finisher. I don’t rate him but if Pep and the board believe he is the one for us, I have to trust them
Not sure how you can't rate him. He is averaging 1.64 goals every 90 minutes in his champs league career. That's insane. Tied with Lewandowski for most goals in last two UCL. He is 20.

Not sure how you can't rate him. He is averaging 1.64 goals every 90 minutes in his champs league career. That's insane. Tied with Lewandowski for most goals in last two UCL. He is 20.
It is personal preference. No stats would change my mind. I have my eyes and when I watch him he doesn’t look like a good footballer with and without the ball.
But like I also said if Pep and other decision makers in the club decide he is the player to lead us I would trust them

Honestly the logic is so off that no one should bother commenting on it
I've seen some arrogant know it all comments on bluemoon, but who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they should and should not comment on , it's a football forum, for comments and opinions, I gave my comments based on what I've seen from our teams play, and imo we will not go for haaland, I'm sure we won't go for podence, but IMO he would do an excellent job in our system, sorry for thinking out of the box and not just wanting the "next big thing " all the time, the same with the cb, it was koubally,or kounde, if you didn't agree you know nothing about football, well be didn't do too badly with the outside of the box thinking there did we

First post here, I cannot believe people are having a go about haaland’s all round game, the kid is only 20 years old and under pep his all round game would improve, this is a player who’s averaging a goal a game in the last two seasons a player who scored 8 champions league goals in 6 games for RB Salzburg and has a further 8 in 5 this season, he’d score for fun in this team, talking of bad first touches as much as I love him sterling’s first touch is up there with the worst and yet look at the career he’s made for himself whilst he’s been here all players have their weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.