Erling Haland signs for Dortmund

ewn551q.jpg

You know this.

80 Million and 200k a week often reported from the Rags interest in him. snubbed again for 18 million and i bet no where near 200k a week

the most of european leagues are nothing like the premier league as for the norwegian league its poor and you don't gamble big money on anybody playing in that league ?? look the lad may well be a great player in time but for city to invest in a player like that is not going to happen and the cost because of it being man city adds another £20million to the fee

so you want top draw striker for that money somebody that bangs them away week in week out and over a period for 3 to 5 seasons the finish artificial even if that cost you 100 million, you know your getting goals for the money you spent and not a costly gamble

80 Million and 200k a week often reported from the Rags interest in him. snubbed again for 18 million and i bet no where near 200k a week

hahahahaha united playing with monopoly money again ?? united must have built some squad over the last 5 years. they are only playing the youth for now because they are going back to the fergie way just look what he did on a shoestring budget and free transfers

Don’t think we have room in the squad, and don’t think he looks ready for the premier league either. Besides it won’t be just 17 mill if Raiola is involved there’ll extras for himself and hangers on, if he’s any good Raiola will be planning his next move already.

Surely if it was €17m buy out clause and the rags were offering 75 million, then they could have given his club the 17 and paid the player a signing on fee and paid the agent and hangers on loads of dosh and it still wouldn't have come to 75m

Surely if it was €17m buy out clause and the rags were offering 75 million, then they could have given his club the 17 and paid the player a signing on fee and paid the agent and hangers on loads of dosh and it still wouldn't have come to 75m
Sure I read somewhere the buyout only applied to Dortmund, don't know whether that's true or I imagined it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.