Erling Haland signs for Dortmund

Don’t think we have room in the squad, and don’t think he looks ready for the premier league either. Besides it won’t be just 17 mill if Raiola is involved there’ll extras for himself and hangers on, if he’s any good Raiola will be planning his next move already.

True, he’s already talking up a Premier League move for him. More he moves, more the agent makes

I've never seen this kid play so have no idea how good or not he is but I did once queue up behind him, his dad and his brother (I assume it was his brother, he was the spit of Alfe) in the City Store in the Arndale once so good luck to him with Dortmund.

I've never seen this kid play so have no idea how good or not he is but I did once queue up behind him, his dad and his brother (I assume it was his brother, he was the spit of Alfe) in the City Store in the Arndale once so good luck to him with Dortmund.

Remember his dad in the concourse at West Ham away in the FA Cup

If he does well at dortmund he’ll be at bayern within two years, dortmund are bayern’s bitches

Sure, like Dembele and Pulisic or Sancho?

Haaland needed a stepstone between Salzburg and a top club in the EPL where he has the chance to always play.

Götze comes from Bavaria and was a Bayern fan as a kid. Lewy transfered when the EPL was not top and did not want to play second fiddle to Messi or CR7.

Last edited:
Don’t think we have room in the squad, and don’t think he looks ready for the premier league either. Besides it won’t be just 17 mill if Raiola is involved there’ll extras for himself and hangers on, if he’s any good Raiola will be planning his next move already.
Understand the stumbling block with the Premier league clubs involved was the buyout clause in his new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.